Monday, May 29, 2006
Void.
Another week gone! Nothing much to update really. Not as happening as previous week though. Went town for a walk and window shop a bit, ended up still bought a t-shirt. The temptation of buying nice clothes is too much for me to handle. Talking about shopping, i already started shopping before the Great Singapore Sale even started. Hahaha... Already bought quite a bit of stuff. Still trying to find a job though. Jobs are really hard to come by these days. Found a new hobby recently - reading. Bought a book from KinoKuniya last week and i have yet to complete 2 books which i bought long before that. I guess there 3 books should be enough for to spend my jobless time reading. Went to Sentosa with my university friends on Saturday, it was pretty fun, the weather was good, bright and sunny, pity it turn cloudy during the late afternoon. Couldn't get the tan i wanted. I'm starting to miss school a bit. A tiny weeny little bit. At least it keeps me occupied and i know i doing meaningful stuff. Damn... Why didn't i manage to get modules for inter-semester. Honestly, i don't have anything in mind to blog. I'm just typing out random thoughts as they come by. Just can't squeeze out a topic for myself to blog. I will stop here, nothing is coming out of mind right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment