Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's over!

Finally, the long long examinations is finally over, albeit it was over last wednesday. Spent 1 full day moving ALL my stuff from my hostel room back home. Didn't realise i had so much things in my hostel room till i packed them all up. And my goodness, can't seem to find a place to put all my things in the house. Till now, some of things are still hanging around in the living room. Although not very pleasant, but my room really cannot fit them all in. Holidays are here! Time to execute all the things that i have planned: shopping, beach, gatherings, soccer, soccer and soccer. Haha... I finally can kick some football! World cup is just round the corner and i can already feel the fever! World cup fever! Too bad i don't have cable tv. Oh well... I gotta work anyway, won't have time to watch world cup matches. I'm suffering from a real bad sore throat right now, i can hardly speak. Ktv didn't help too. I have come to realise i speak too much sometime, it's really nice to keep quiet and listen to what other have to say. You can really dig out the minute details of conversation that you would have probably missed during normal times. Never the less, i still hope that my voice will be back soon. It hurts real bad when i talk.

No comments: