Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Some Thoughts.
Since we have only just passed Valentines' Day, I thought I should write something related to it, specifically, BGR. At this state stage of my life, I probably can hardly or fittingly call it boy-girl relationship, but perhaps call it man-woman relationship. In any case, I shall just for call it BGR for the sake of easy understanding. The things I gonna mentioned is not my personal experience, but what I've seen from a third person point of view. Love, passion, affection, attachment, whatever word that you use to describe the feelings between a boy (man) and a girl (woman), can be rather simple. Be it a mutual one or unilateral one, it is very much innocent. The pre-assumption is that the feelings have no under lying motive or agenda, or else it wouldn't be called love, affection, etc. There lives a boy, who is my friend, who likes or has a crush on a certain girl, who is also my friend. He hasn't review his own true feelings towards the girl nor has the girl shown any form of affection towards him. But at the girl presence, he always carry a smile on his face. Not the he put up one just to look friendlier or anything, but I can tell that it is a smile that is brought forward from the heart. A smile that can only be unlocked from his heart by the girl presence. The girl may not be talking to him, or doing something in relation to him, but just the mere presence of her within his 2m wide radius is able to brighten up him and his day. You may think that I'm a bit exaggerating, but I honestly feel that effect of seeing someone you like so close by is really for you to see, especially in his case. I believe not many will react the same way as he does, carrying his emotions and feelings on his face. Many a times, people hide their feelings, all kind of feelings, especially those of affection. They are afraid to show their emotions and that it will reveal a flaw or a subject for people's teases. Some even suppress them, or alright reject the notion of having feelings. I'm must admit I'm very much guilty of that. For that reason, I'm envy him for not holding back his feelings in the presence of her. Although to really express his feelings is to make confession of his affection, a confession is easier said than done. Putting confession, which is in my opinion a higher level of expression, aside, showing one's feelings right where one can easily see it demands courage. Affection should be simple, innocent and shown where it is suppose to. 爱其实可以很简单。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment