Friday, January 25, 2008
The First Entry Since School Started.
Tadaa! It's already the third week of school, and i still yet come to terms with the things that are being taught. Seven months away from textbooks and tutorial have taken its toll on me. I realise that there is a trend among the lecturers, more of a common catch phrase. "Applying what you have learnt in year one and two, the equation can be simplified to this or that...", "These stuff are further studies of what you have learnt in year one and two...", "From what you have learnt in year one and two...". It has been getting on my nerves for sometime. Just find it rather irritating at times. Argh! Stop reminding me that I've forgotten what I learnt!!! It didn't help much either when the content of the lectures are rather different from the past which make them hard to understand. Sigh. It's going to be a long semester... Then again, it just feel sooooo gooood to be in school again. Haha! The paradox of life. I will blog again sometime soon, hopefully with some pictures. (Haven't been taking pictures lately). Watch this space and take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment