Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Year 2.

Hall camp ended and the new semester starts. I'm offically a mechanical engineering year 2 student. The long awaited new semester has finally arrive much to my pleasure. The school didn't change, yet i feel quite foreign among the familiar sights. Perhaps the company has change. No more bubbly laughter, but solemn silence instead. Being year 2 sort of brings yourself to be more aware of ur study. I don't know. Although is only day 2 of the new semester, the mood has already been set. No more play and fooling around, no more late nights, no more skipping lectures. The mood is just there. I want to skip lessons, but i just can't bring myself to do it. Wanted to stay up abit later, yet find myself on the bed by 1am. Maybe its too early to say whether it will continue through out the semester, but for now, its here to stay.

Flashback: Hall camp fun-tastic. Better than last year in fact. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself and in the process, made some terrific new friends. Ironically, the new friends are year 2. I have yet to really know any juniors yet. Ha... Anyway, watch this space. I will try to get the photos, pictures say a thousand words.

No comments: