Friday, July 21, 2006

Boring.

Sigh... Been typing at the create blog screen for the past half hour, but just don't have inspiration to write anythig out. Probably the routine working life suck me out of my ideas or points to write for my blog. I have been working at Republic Polytechnic (RP) for the past 3 weeks. Actually its already my 3rd stint. RP has become my major employer as of late. Of the 4 jobs that i had worked in during this holidays, including the current one, 3 of them are for RP. Coincidentally, last year i was working for RP too. RP has been pretty nice to me, my bosses are all nice people. It has been a pleasure working there. For those who have realised, i posted my 1st blog entry when i was at RP. This time round, no time for me to blog during working hours, although i'm working for the same department as last year. Further more, no girls around this time round too, only me and another colleague who happen to be from NTU as well. Hahaha... I miss those days where i can slack whole day and get paid at the same time. 2 of my friends left for Australia this week, 1 went for exchange at UWA, while another went to some university in Adelaide to get her master degree. Although i'm only close to the former, somehow i kinda miss both of them. I also want to go for overseas exchange, but going by my current grades, i believe i won't be going anywhere for exchange in the coming academic year. None the less, i will still want to try my luck. I have been saying about going for a holiday, but the lack of cash has had me grounded. I've come to realise exchange programme give me escape route from Singapore and at the same time continue studying! Got rejected by MSE again, i applied for it for the 2nd time and they rejected me again. Sigh... I'm just not meant to go MSE. But i'm happy with MAE though. Tired, bored, jaded. I shall stop here. And by the way, 2 more weeks to new semester! Hurray!

No comments: