Sunday, June 01, 2008

1st Day of June.

Oh what a day! I sprained my ankle today during the usual Sunday football kick-about. I twisted my ankle as I jump for the ball. Nasty fall. It hurt real bad. And I really mean real bad. So bad that I had to be wheel chaired into the hospital. Luckily it turn out alright. Just a normal sprained, no fracture on the ankle. Phew! But I'm still given 6 days of MC anyway. The longest MC I've ever taken in my life, including my army days. I can hardly walk now and have to use crutches to move around. My first taste of using crutches and I must admit it is super inconvenient moving around with them. But the nurse that taught me how to walk on crutches was really sweet, patient and CUTE! She is like the model nurse that every patient will ever dream of. Haha! And so I took my time learning them! Muahahaha! Too bad I didn't catch her name. Hehe... But I also must thank the doctor. She's really nice too! One of the best I've seen. So much for the sprained ankle. There's ICT tomorrow, looks like I'm going to give it a miss. I hope the unit does not call me back to endorse my MC given my current conditions. I will inform them tomorrow and fingers crossed that I don't have to go back. Oh what a start to June! Let's hope the rest of month will be better. Fingers double crossed!

Oh yah! I forget to thank my friends! They carried me around and even send me to the hospital. Thanks guys! Cat High Rox!

No comments: