Its raining now. I don't know when it will stop, and i hope it never will.
人生是一场戏,这世界就是那舞台。
Life is full of irony, too ironic for my pleasure. Life has been playing tricks on me these days, and i feel it has gone overboard with it. It doesn't know when to stop, or know how to read the signs on my face. I wonder will it ever going to stop playing tricks on me, can't it see that i have enough of these little games and tricks that break my heart each time. I can understand that if it plays this kind of tricks once in awhile, but i feel it has gone over the limit just in this month alone. It is too much for me to handle and it doesn't allow me to take a time-out before the next one hit me again. When is it going to stop? Please. Please just stop it for a moment. A moment will do. Let me take a breather, I feel suffocated. I have enough, at least for this month alone. Please...
No comments:
Post a Comment