Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Atrocious.

Really didn't feel like blogging today. Nevertheless, i hope to feel better after i type it out. Having a terrible day at the office, real bad day. I just don't know what went wrong. Had my maths paper today, absolutely atrocious. I thought i studied enough, knew what i needed to know, did enough past year papers to know where i stand. But it wasn't enough. After looking through the questions, i had no idea how to go about solving it. Totally clueless about some of the questions. The paper was like none of past years. It certainly tells me you can't judge someone by its past. In this case, you can't judge a paper on that of past years. I hope that's not a sign of things to come. I still have 4 more papers to take. It really is a long exams. Very very long. I can't wait for it to be over, so much so that i hope it is already over. Not that i'm longing for the holidays, but anymore of such incidents maybe damaging to be my mental health. It certainly didn't help my recent mood. I'm not sure why i'm going through a bad patch. Just feel a little down, lost at times, lacking enthusiasm. Not depression, but just some sort of not very uplifting mood and i don't know what causes it. Furthermore, i have become a little sensitive to what others say. Not very usual of me and i seem to brood over them more than often. I think i need a break, a holiday of some sort to a far away land. A break from the hustle and bustle. Feel like going back to Labis for a break. Just feel like going to a place where i see more greenery than concrete, more blue sky than towering buildings.

No comments: