Saturday, February 11, 2006

Zouk!

Went Velvet Underground last night and had hell-ya night of fun! Alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol! I never had so much alcohol in one night before, i surprisingly i didn't get drunk! ("V" sign) Hehe... But i still "Merlion-ed". Hahaha... My body simply couldn't take it! I could taste all the different alcohol that i drank as they came out of my mouth. Chivas, Vodka, Corona and some other drinks that i don't know what they were. I was fortunate that they didn't burn my throat! Anyway, it was a farewell party for my dear good friend Chris, who is leaving soon for further studies in Australia. And man... He was drunk! He started hugging everyone he knows! Kissing the girls! God knows what alcohol can do a man! Haha... But nevertheless, it was fun. I'm not a vivid drinker or clubber, and it sure is a eye opener for me. I wonder how all the people can take the loud and thumping music, i was having a real bad headache just by standing there! I can literally feel the bass in my body! And there was smoke everywhere. The deadly mixture of alcohol, loud music and smoke knock me out for awhile, and had to be taken out for fresh air! Man... I thought i was on ecstasy! Haha... Man... It was sure a memorable night for me.

No comments: